Gluten-free Hamburg?

Piditkö sisällöstä? Jaa se myös ystävillesi!
<< Start < Previous
Next > End >>
  • Jezu  Admin02/04/2011 10:11 PM

I'm going to visit in Hamburg, Germany. Does anyone know gluten-free restaurants and shops in town? I'm grateful for any tips.

Keliaakikko vm. -07 / Celiac since -07

• Carina 3 messages03/01/2011 5:55 PM

hey Jezu,
    I´m a real German and I was in Hamburg 4 years ago...
    the problem is... my Coeliac desease was diagnosted 3 years ago
    but I have some friends and they were last year there.
    the and some people from an other Forum. they advised me this restraurants with gluten-free food:

Casa Madeira (Portuguese)
    Rodizio (Brasilian)
    Jaipur Indian Tandoori Restaurant
    Pasteria (very delicious)
    Saliba (syrian)

If you want to eat traditional German food... just go to the restaurants with a short german description of celiac and they will help you...
    I could translate a few words into german if you like to

and shops... there are "Reformhäuser" and drugstores...
    If you´re lucky you find something in an normal supermarket... but it´s unusual...unfortunatly...

Greetings Carina

• Jezu  Admin03/06/2011 10:34 PM

Thanks for the tips. I'll check those restaurants

Is this good german guide for restaurants?

http://www.celiactravel.com/gluten-free-cards/15-german.html

• Jezu  Admin05/01/2011 10:24 PM

Had an excellent visit in Hamburg. Weather was nice (+25c) and there were many places to have gluten-free food like Block House and Maredo (great steak houses both with allergen listings) and cha cha Thai (gluten-free signs in the menu). Also our hotel InterContinental had great restaurant called Signatures where waitresses knew what gluten-free means.

<< Start < Previous
Next > End >>
Piditkö sisällöstä? Jaa se myös ystävillesi!

Join the discussion

The most read discussions in category

Notice that anyone can add any kind of content into service. Also all advertised products are not gluten-free. Administrator is not responsible and you take full responsibility what you eat. If you notice vandalism or contents that include gluten, please notify the admistrator.

©2024 Glu.fi
Service infoNewsTerms of serviceTell friendHelp and rulesSuomeksiFeedbackSähkönsäästö ‐ Made ❤ Helsinki ‐ 0,033s