Gluteeniton jogurtti

Piditkö sisällöstä? Jaa se myös ystävillesi!
<< Start < Previous
Next > End >>
  • Jirka 2 messages01/11/2012 6:55 PM

Hello,
    I am a new exchange student from czech republic, i just wanna ask if the "Arla Ingman mansikka jogurtti" is gluten-free product?

Olen uusi vaihto-oppilas Tšekki, haluan vain kysyä "Arla Ingman Mansikka jogurtti" on gluteeniton tuote?

Thank you!

• Jezu  Admin01/13/2012 10:51 PM

Jirka kirjoitti:
    Hello,
    I am a new exchange student from czech republic, i just wanna ask if the "Arla Ingman mansikka jogurtti" is gluten-free product?

Olen uusi vaihto-oppilas Tšekki, haluan vain kysyä "Arla Ingman Mansikka jogurtti" on gluteeniton tuote?

Thank you!

Hi Jirka and welcome to Finland!

If you mean this yoghurt, it is gluten-free and I've eaten it too:

Arla Ingman Mansikkajogurtti 200g

Arla Ingman's modified starch (muokattu tärkkelys) comes from corn, potato or tapioca. Most of Arla's products are gluten-free.

What are you studying here in Finland?

Keliaakikko vm. -07 / Celiac since -07

• Jirka 2 messages01/17/2012 12:36 PM

Hello and thank you for your answer.

I have already found a Finnish list of gluten-free and problematic ingredients in food so i am always checking the products against that list when buying.

I am studying Theology in Helsinki, and so i must ask you naturally, whether your nickname - Jezu - is intentional or not?

• Jezu  Admin01/19/2012 10:00 PM

Jirka kirjoitti:
    Hello and thank you for your answer.

I have already found a Finnish list of gluten-free and problematic ingredients in food so i am always checking the products against that list when buying.

Finnish Coeliac Society offers plenty of useful information:

Finnish Coeliac Society in english

Gluten free product listings (in finnish)

Jirka kirjoitti:
    I am studying Theology in Helsinki, and so i must ask you naturally, whether your nickname - Jezu - is intentional or not?

My actual forename is Jesse and Jezu comes from that. I've used that nickname like forever. Much later I found out it means something else in polish... Maybe in czech too?

Keliaakikko vm. -07 / Celiac since -07

<< Start < Previous
Next > End >>
Piditkö sisällöstä? Jaa se myös ystävillesi!

Join the discussion

The most read discussions in category

Notice that anyone can add any kind of content into service. Also all advertised products are not gluten-free. Administrator is not responsible and you take full responsibility what you eat. If you notice vandalism or contents that include gluten, please notify the admistrator.

©2024 Glu.fi
Service infoNewsTerms of serviceTell friendHelp and rulesSuomeksiFeedbackSähkönsäästö ‐ Made ❤ Helsinki ‐ 0,007s